It is my goal to challenge all my students educationally, create fun activities, and have high expectations for your child. I will do all that I can to help your child achieve these expectations. I believe that Spanish is an extremely engaging and interesting subject, and we know that learning a second language is very important for your child in order to increase opportunities for his/her future. I am looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and educators. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. I ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time to class, ready for the day’s learning experience.
2) Completes all the assignments given in class.
3) Complies with all school rules, and dress code.
4) Ensure your child brings materials to class.
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in Spanish class.
*Each Middle school student will need a single subject notebook, blue or black pens.
Finally, in order to encourage communication between parents, students, and myself, feel free to contact me by email. Email address: email@example.com.
I feel privileged to be a part of West Seattle Montessori Middle School family. We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you.