[ Meeting Minutes ]
Parents Of Montessori Students (POMS) is the Parent Association for WSMS/WSA.
Our mission is to support activites to enhance the social and academic experience of current and future students, families and educators for West Seattle Montessori School.
- Maintain written Strategic Plan for current and future boards.
- Increase family participation/satisfaction through POMS events to create a more rewarding experience for all.
- Ensure another successful TWIG Auction.
- Ensure another successful Pasta Dinner for the Arts.
- Incorporate new Board position; Member-At-Large.
- Implement new Recognition Program.
Your opinions are valued and your help is needed. Please attend our monthly POMS meetings held the first Wednesday of every month. (see calendar for details and exceptions). If you are unable to attend a meeting, please see the Meeting Minutes which will be posted to this site each month. Questions? Ideas?
Looking for ways to support the Montessori Method at home? Download this PDF
Contact: 2013/2014 POMS President Melissa Overdorf at: email@example.com
CURRENT POMS BOARD:
Melissa Overdorf, President
Cindy Oliver, Vice President
Janae Ras, Secretary
Amy Gray, Treasurer
Renee Bryce, Member-At-Large